1. Are you involved in specifying, recommending or buying the following equipment or services for your in-plant requirements?
2. How would you describe your involvement in the specification or purchase of this equipment or service?
3. Aside from "meeting the specification," please rank the factors important to you when purchasing motors.
(Please use a scale of 1 to 7, with 1 being most important.)
4. What driven-equipment are your motors operating?
5. For 2004, what were the approximate expenditures at your plant for the following equipment or services?
6. Compared to 2004, what is the overall two-year outlook for expenditures that involve motors, motor controls, engineering services and motor repair expenditures?
7. What percent of the motors in operation at your plant(s) are or will be used in conjunction with adjustable frequency drives?
8. Within the next year, for what purpose will you specify/purchase the greatest number of electric motors?
Let us know what product literature you would like to receive.