Accounts Receivable Associate
Credit and Collection related duties, as listed below in both domestic and foreign currencies.
- Prepare credit review package for customer accounts including credit reports, financial statements, bond ratings, 3rd party credit references, payment history, etc…
- Recommend appropriate credit line limits to accommodate business needs within acceptable risks
- Periodic review of credit portfolio and individual customer credit limit
- Conduct credit investigations of accounts upon the request of management
- Review sales orders for release within the company’s guidelines. Report the exceptions, the violations, and errors on a real-time basis to the management
- Develop and execute collection plan for assigned accounts
- Contact customers by telephone or letter to effect payment of invoices
- Assist in resolving customer issues by working with sales department, customer service and company personnel
- Post cash receipts and process credit card payments via bank portal
- Set up new customer accounts
- Perform accounts receivable ledger maintenance as required
- Prepare audit samples
- Participate in monthly close process including routine reports for management such as account receivable aging, bad debt reserve, liquidated damage reserve, write-off, and etc.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Supervisor
- Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or two years related experience and/or training in a high volume business environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Effective written and oral communication and computer skills
- Proficiency in SAP is a plus
TECO-Westinghouse’s (TECO-Westinghouse) Management reserves the right to revise, change or modify the duties and responsibilities of this position at any time to meet business and organizational needs. This position description may not list all duties for this position. The incumbent in the position may be asked to perform other duties. This position description is not a contract for employment and either the incumbent or TECO-Westinghouse may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
Resumes along with salary requirements should be sent to:
Benefits & Opportunities
We offer a competitive compensation package, attractive benefits, 401(k), profit sharing, tuition reimbursement and many opportunities to continue your professional growth.
Qualified candidates should send résumés along with salary requirements and the title of the position that is being applied for to:
Attn: Human Resources
5100 North IH-35
Round Rock, TX 78681
Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans Equal Opportunity Employer.