Business Analyst II
Active – FULL TIME REGULAR
Round Rock, TX US
The Business Analyst II will support the Business Management department. This department will be supporting top management with reporting, presenting, and action plan management, among others, working closely with Sales & Marketing, Operations, and Engineering. Areas of focus will include KPI, inventory, accounts receivable, and productivity. This position will be highly visible with the opportunity to effect change. Ideal candidate should be motivated self-starter with strong analytical skills. Advanced Excel and SAP a plus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- KPI Management
- Assist in establishing KPI Administration Guidelines (applicable to all business units and departments, including the methods of audit)
- In the beginning of each half, collect KPI (including objectives and benchmarks) from business units and supporting departments, and make adjustments for KPI to be connected with President’s KPI
- Following the end of the half, assist in preparation for KPI evaluation review, calculating scores as the base of HR’s performance review
- Assist in preparation of President’s KPI presentation to Headquarters, including gathering information from managers
- Business Management
- Assist in Obtaining Sales Forecast Data
- By each month end, consolidate each business unit’s sales forecast for the following month. (by customer/product/region/project)
- Weekly, report sales progress
- P&L Forecast
- Before the 10th each month, collect P&L forecast from each business unit and provide to supervisor
- Assist with conducting variance analysis between actual and forecast (including the variances in sales/expense/gross profit)
- Inventory Management
- In the beginning of the year, work with the business units to review the slow moving inventory
- Assist with tracking the progress of the action plan
- Accounts Receivable Management
- Itemize the newly added overdue AR and consolidate the reasons for their being overdue
- Productivity Management
- Assist with productivity calculation of each business unit/supporting department
- Assist with Company-wide Policy & Procedure Administration
- Any additional duties and responsibilities as required or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A. in Financial Accounting, Business Management, or Industrial Management) from four-year college or university; and three to five years related experience and/or training in general accounting or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, and data analytics
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Competency in Microsoft applications
- SAP or comparable ERP system experience
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Organized with an attention to detail
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Strong communication and people skills are essential for effectively interacting with customers. Computer skills required: Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
TECO-Westinghouse’s Management reserves the right to revise, change or modify the duties and responsibilities of this position at any time to meet business and organizational needs. This position description may not list all duties for this position. The incumbent in the position may be asked to perform other duties. This position description is not a contract for employment and either the incumbent or TECO-Westinghouse may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE:
Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans Equal Opportunity Employer.