Customer Service Specialist I
Active – FULL TIME REGULAR
Round Rick, TX, US
This role supports our Stock Products group by facilitating efficient order processing and great customer service. The Customer Service Specialist II will process orders received by mail, e-mail, internet, telephone or personally from customer or company employee by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Following all order entry procedures as defined in the Customer Service Manual:
- Attaching shipping verification document to complete order;
- Checking stock for stock motors;
- Checking orders to make sure they shipped;
- Assisting branch offices in sales support functions;
- Processing backorders per Customer Service Manual;
- Determining “hold status” per Customer Service Hold Policy;
- Reviewing and processing customer change notices;
- Responsible for shipping addresses and freight approvals.
- Assisting with Accounts Receivable duties, which includes invoicing, credits, RMA credits and any others as needed.
- Providing customers with order status report as needed.
- Answering telephones and e-mails.
- Regular attendance is an essential function of this position.
- Hours worked are based on business needs.
- Compliance with applicable Company policies concerning maintaining a drug free workplace is required.
- Compliance with all Company policies is required, including adherence to Company ISO 9001 Standards, the Company Affirmative Action Plan and Company Safety procedures.
- Incorporates the Standards of Excellence as outlined by TECO-Westinghouse.com (Pride, Desire, Teamwork, Attention to Detail, Follow-through) into daily activities in order to create a Total Quality environment through personal commitment to excellence.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Good communications skills, ability to multi-task and attention to detail.
- Competent in Microsoft applications to include, but not limit Microsoft Word and Excel
- 10 key by touch.
- Typing 45+ wpm
- Syteline or Symix or SAP experience a plus.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and three to five years related experience and/or training.
TECO-Westinghouse’s (TECO-Westinghouse) Management reserves the right to revise, change or modify the duties and responsibilities of this position at any time to meet business and organizational needs. This position description may not list all duties for this position. The incumbent in the position may be asked to perform other duties. This position description is not a contract for employment and either the incumbent or TECO-Westinghouse may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.