Active- FULL TIME REGULAR
Round Rock, TX US
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for maximizing stocking/replenishment efficiency.
- Responsible for generating replenishment order requirements for communication to Purchasing.
- Monitor on-time delivery, time in transit, and other data related to material from TECO factories and provide reporting/feedback to interested parties
- Interact with all levels of the company to insure integrity of the inventory.
- Responsible for maintaining inventory forecasting & control systems, and reports that meet ongoing and future company needs.
- Analyze data and recommend solutions for issues related to lead-time and production scheduling.
- Implement, communicate, and monitor department metrics.
- Work with TECO Factories on part replacement inventory/part numbers.
- Analyze situations accurately and adopt an effective course of action.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, attention to detail and communications skills.
- Strong proficiency on a computer including experience in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel. The ability to create spreadsheets and formulas is necessary.
- Demonstrate knowledge in analyzing data to resolve problems.
- Problem solving ability in cross-functional and multi-cultural environment.
- Familiar with TQM, JIT and Lean Manufacturing.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- The ideal candidate must have a BS degree in Business Management or three plus years of related experience in materials or manufacturing environment.
- One to three years of experience in inventory and/or production control.
- Proven performance in inventory management.
- Proficiency working with ERP systems.
TECO-Westinghouse’s Management reserves the right to revise, change or modify the duties and responsibilities of this position at any time to meet business and organizational needs. This position description may not list all duties for this position. The incumbent in the position may be asked to perform other duties. This position description is not a contract for employment and either the incumbent or TECO-Westinghouse may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans Equal Opportunity Employer.