MVD Assembler III
Active – FULL TIME REGULAR
Round Rock, TX, US
Senior member in manufacturing team; performs assignments with minimal direction. Receives assignments from Team Leader, or Supervisor. Assists more highly skilled team members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works in a variety of manufacturing areas including but not limited to electromechanical assembly, wiring, painting, testing, and shipping.
- Familiar with and has experience with ESD process and controls.
- Performs in process quality checks to include electrical testing, close tolerance measuring, and documentation.
- Operates material handling equipment and makes normal overhead crane lifts.
- Reads and interprets complex manufacturing drawings and process specifications.
- Works in a safe and efficient manner while maintaining a clean work area.
- Arrives at the work station on time with minimal absences, and adheres to all company policies.
- Performs quality work and exhibits pride in his/her efforts to manufacture to customer and TECO-Westinghouse standards.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Above average reading and math skills.
- Minimum 2-5 years as a Manufacturing Specialist II or 5 to 10 years similar electrical or mechanical experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Demonstrate ability to read and interpret language on drawings and understand oral instructions.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide, using whole numbers and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to walk, talk, sit, hear, and smell. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
TECO-Westinghouse Motor Company’s (TWMC) Management reserves the right to revise, change or modify the duties and responsibilities of this position at any time to meet business and organizational needs. This position description may not list all duties for this position. The incumbent in the position may be asked to perform other duties. This position description is not a contract for employment and either the incumbent or TWMC may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=6cf1abad-3f0e-4130-ae50-1f674ac403b0&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=413185&source=CC2&lang=en_US
Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans Equal Opportunity Employer.