Product Support Specialist I
Active – Full Time Regular
Round Rock, TX
The general scope of this position will include extensive contacts with Operations, Engineering, Information Systems, Field Sales and frequent contacts with customers, including post-sales support, product support, project support, QA, Test, CAD, technical support by phone and email, parts, application engineering and engineering interface, create or update submittals, and assistant internal and external customers, filed sales support, work with Mod shops, daily factory interface for engineering and tech support, create and build nameplate software, files and nameplates.
- Daily communication with the factories in order to keep our product information up-to-date and fulfill customer requests.
- Daily technical support and post sales support on project business and Mod orders.
- Interface daily with engineering on technical issues about drawing requests, changes and application data. Create and modify drawings in CAD and PDF.
- Support QA and Test arenas, with customers and provide certifications in QA.
- Support Field Sales requests regarding connection diagrams, outline drawings, nameplates, changes and logistics.
- Daily resolution of product questions and quality.
- Providing technical support of both internal and external customers in the form of answering daily questions, drawings, performance data and curves, application assistance and part on our stock products.
- Maintain a library of parts and product information and technical references in both electronic and hard copy format.
- Handle complaints and develop resolutions on product quality issues and QA.
- Handle submittals for project orders and Mod orders.
- Build nameplate files, maintain software and create nameplates.
TECO-Westinghouse’s (TECO-Westinghouse) Management reserves the right to revise, change or modify the duties and responsibilities of this position at any time to meet business and organizational needs. This position description may not list all duties for this position. The incumbent in the position may be asked to perform other duties. This position description is not a contract for employment and either the incumbent or TECO-Westinghouse may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY:
Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans Equal Opportunity Employer.