Project Administrator II
Administer general orders as assigned to ensure that all contractual obligations are satisfactorily completed resulting in customer satisfaction and prompt payment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follow all order entry procedures as defined in the appropriate Docushare section.
- Hold, attend and/or request contract meetings.
- Gather all necessary information to complete the TECO-WESTINGHOUSE shop order and/or clarify information requested by the customer. Schedule drawings and revisions.
- Administer the procurement of customer furnished items.
- Determine “hold status” and follow all held shop orders to release consistent with customer requirements.
- Close contact with Order Service Representative.
- Meet with customer representatives concerning orders.
- Notify field sales and customer regarding shipping dates and date changes.
- Review and process customer change notices. Negotiate price and delivery changes.
- Coordinate with production planning on all reschedules.
- Determine all software required prior to or at shipment and make sure that submittals are timely.
- Meet with customer inspectors or witnesses and host their visits.
- Coordinate the receipt of shipping addresses and approvals.
- Coordinate with Controller and QA departments to clean up shortages and suspense items.
- Train and assist Junior Project Administrators.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree (Engineering and/or Business Administration preferred) from a four-year college or university; and/or five or more years related contracts and/or motor experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
TECO-Westinghouse’s (TECO-Westinghouse) Management reserves the right to revise, change or modify the duties and responsibilities of this position at any time to meet business and organizational needs. This position description may not list all duties for this position. The incumbent in the position may be asked to perform other duties. This position description is not a contract for employment and either the incumbent or TECO-Westinghouse may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
CLICK HER TO APPLY:
Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans Equal Opportunity Employer.